The Westin Perth is well-known when it comes to high tea experiences in the city. And luckily for you, from this weekend until Sunday 18 September, you can join the luxury 5-star hotel for a high tea afternoon that will whisk your spirit off to Europe with their Weekend In Paris affair.
As you relax within the comfort of The Westin’s sleek Haven Lounge, you will be indulging in the most luxurious sweet and savoury Parisian-inspired delicacies by Westin’s Executive Pastry Chef, Kiran Jetti. And without further ado, the mouth-watering delights that you will be sinking your teeth into are as follows.
- The Scone – tonka bean hazelnut scone, strawberry preserve, and Chantilly cream
- Paris – vanilla cremeux, marzipan, and old-school almond praline
- Bliss – valrhona dark chocolate, creme brulee centre, and crunchy feuilletine
- Ispahan – macaron, lychee, rose, and raspberries
- Eiffel – crumble short crust, Kalamansi cremeau, and nougatine
- Potato blini – smoke salmon roulade, quail egg, and caviar
- Duck a l’orange-parfait, choux bun, and orange puree
- Prawn frit, brioche, and confit garlic aioli
- Grilled camembert, fig jam, pistachio, and spiced honey
The delectable new high tea sees a collaboration with Moet and Chandon – ensuring that you will be sipping on the finest of sparkling to temporarily satisfy your longing for a Parisian sojourn! However, if you’re staying off of the booze, your booking includes unlimited coffee and tea – a buzz of another kind.
And it gets better – the high tea is also available as a takeaway option for those wishing to experience a taste of Paris in the comfort of their own home, minus the alcohol. This is a kind offer to those who don’t wish to venture out into public spaces, or have prior commitments that require being within the walls of your abode.
A Weekend In Paris high tea is available on Saturdays and Sundays across two sittings; 11:00am until 1:00pm, and 2:00pm until 4:00pm. But make sure you make a booking, they are well and truly essential – use the link provided below or simply call The Westin Perth to set your dreamy afternoon in stone.