Dumplings – the beautiful, bite-sized, juicy morsels that have the ability to transcend an unsuspecting chomper to dumpling heaven. They’re good steamed, they’re good fried, they’re good in a soup; but where does one find the good stuff? Well, we asked the people of P-town where to find the tastiest dumplings in and around Perth, and here are the 15 answers we received, in no particular order.
1. BamBamBoo, Perth
2. Munchy Monk, Northbridge
3. Little Beans Gourmet, Canning Vale
4. Authentic Bites Dumpling House, Perth
5. Ramen Ichiraku, Perth
6. Funky Momo, Victoria Park
7. Yang’s Dumpling, Karawara
8. David’s Dumpling King, Morley
So there is no Instagram account or website linked to David’s Dumpling King – low key, that’s when you know it’s going to be good. All we can tell you is that they’re located at the Coventry Village Shopping Centre on Walter Road West in Morley; and that they’re one Perthain’s favourite dumplings on the block.
9. Little China Girl, Northbridge
10. Mom Dumpling House, East Victoria Park and Willetton
11. Lucky Chan’s Laundry & Noodle Bar, Northbridge
12. Emily Taylor Bar & Kitchen, Fremantle
13. Miss Chow’s, South Perth
14. Bumplings Perth, Fremantle
15. Little Magic Momo, Wembley
There you have it – Perth’s best dumpling spots as voted by your fellow Western Australians. These Perth eateries might just be worth putting on your to-visit list.