Coffee is pretty good as is, whack in a shot of naughty water and you’ve got yourself a damn fine espresso martini. It’s a cocktail worth celebrating, and to honour International Espresso Martini Day, there’s a festival of sorts coming to Perth!
From Monday 13 through to Sunday 19 March, 23 pubs across Perth and its surrounds where $14 Grey Goose Espresso Martinis will be offered all day, every dang day.
The Espresso Martini Festival is widespread, and the collaboration is set to be held at ALH Hotels venues which includes a number of iconic pubs from the Balmoral Hotel in Victoria Park to the Sail & Anchor Hotel in Fremantle.
Whether you’re keen for an afterwork pick-me-up, a casual spot with friends or a picturesque seaside pozzie for a date, there’s a place with a cheap espresso martini waiting for you.
- Albion Hotel – Cottesloe
- Balmoral Hotel – Victoria Park
- Belgian Beer Cafe – Perth
- Brooklands Tavern – Southern River
- Bull Creek Tavern – Bull Creek
- Captain Stirling Hotel – Nedlands
- Carine Glades Tavern – Duncraig
- Como Hotel – Como
- Dunsborough Hotel – Dunsborough
- Greenwood Tavern – Greenwood
- Herdsman Lake Tavern – Wembley
- Hyde Park – North Perth
- Kalamunda Hotel – Kalamunda
- Lakers Tavern – Thornlie
- Leisure Inn – Rockingham
- Peninsula Tavern – Maylands
- Queens Tavern – Highgate
- Sail and Anchor – Fremantle
- Tavern at the Rocks – Two Rocks
- The Saint George Hotel – Innaloo
- The Ship Inn – Busselton
- Wanneroo Villa Tavern – Wanneroo