Rosé has become a popular choice in Perth’s summer drinking scene. Whether it’s mixed into a spritz or sipped on its own (maybe with a few ice cubes in it), rosé is perfect for the warmer months. And whether we like it or not, Perth’s temperatures are looking like they’re going to be hovering over thirty for at least the next week or so. But not to worry, because The Heritage Perth is here to quench our thirst (and save the day perhaps) with free rosé tastings starting this week.
From 4 pm on Friday, February 11, this local wine bar and store will be serving up complimentary tastings of all-Australian pink wines. Which means you can find your favourite Aussie rosé without buying a bunch of bottles you may or may not like. So without further ado, here’s a list of wines you can try for free at The Heritage Perth:
- Ohkela Chenin & Shiraz ‘Sophia’s Rosé’ 2020 | Swan Valley WA
- Nocturne Sangiovese & Nebbiolo Rosé 2021 | Margaret River WA
- Lansdowne ‘It’s Not My Fault I Like Bubbles’ Sparkling Pinot Noir Rosé NV | SA
- Golden Child ‘Beach Bum’ Pinot Noir Rosé 2020 | Adelaide Hills SA
- Somos Barbera Rosé 2020 | McLaren Vale SA
- Jackson Brooke Meunier Rosé 2020 | Henty VIC
The wines can also be purchased in a discount pack from the Heritage Wine Store, just in case you love them all and wanted to stock up for your next soiree.
Why not stay for lunch or dinner with their A La Carte menu?
You can find The Heritage Perth at 131 St Georges Terrace