During February, local wine bar and store The Heritage served up free rosé wine tastings as an ode to Perth’s summer drinking scene. Now, they’re offering up the ultimate Trans-Tasman wine tasting on the terrace next week: all for free.
From 4pm on Friday, March 11, you’ll be able to treat your palate to some of the best wines from around Australia and from our neighbours over the Tasman, with a focus on oak-driven chardonnay. Not only will you get to try some fantastic drops that you mightn’t have tried before, but you’ll also get to buy the bottles in a discounted pack. This will surely come in handy, especially if you can’t choose which one you like best.
The wines on offer for the free wine tasting:
- Mon Tout ‘Heydays’ 2021 | Mt Barker & Margaret River WA
- Save Our Soles Chardonnay 2018 | Yarra Valley VIC
- Stoney Rise Chardonnay 2021 | Tamar Valley TAS
- Kumeu ‘Village’ Chardonnay 2020 | Kumeu & Hawkes Bay NZ
- Abel ‘Tasman’ Chardonnay 2019 | Nelson NZ
- Black Estate ‘Young Vines’ Chardonnay 2018 | Canterbury NZ
The Heritage Perth also serves up an al a carte menu for lunch and dinner, so why not add a little dine to your wine while you’re there?
You can find The Heritage Perth at 131 St Georges Terrace.