Vegans and their foods are well and truly on the rise, and restaurants, cafes, and all eateries of sorts must keep up with the demand in one way or another. There’s delicious plant-based food all around Perth City these days, and one Queen Street favourite, The Flour Factory is putting on a vegan ‘ginner’ in celebration of the scrumptious fare.
From now until Saturday 27 August the vegan ‘ginner’ will see a decadent four-course menu, paired with your choice of three vegan gins; all whilst you dine in the three storey, 100 year old flour mill, which is now the luminous and award-winning restaurant we know and love.
Flour Factory Head Chef, Jade Jones has curated the plant-based spread and you will be indulging in the following offerings, given you book your spot pronto!
- Ciabatta with Great Southern Groves olive oil
- Spiced cauliflower with chickpea and curry leaf
- Snake bean with shiitake and miso
- Pumpkin, couscous and baby onion with cinnamon
- Broccolini with sesame and lemon
- Crispy potatoes with herbs
- Ginger steamed pudding with custard
While the gins paired with your entrees, mains and dessert are:
- West Winds Sabre with Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic, ginger, lemon and cracked pepper
- Larios with Fever-Tree aromatic tonic, curry leaf and cassia
- Wild Road Citrus Mistress with Fever-Tree elderflower tonic, raspberry, lime and juniper
The Flour Factory’s ‘ginner’ affair is available every day from 5pm, at $85 per person. But you’re welcome to cut the booze and opt for just the sensational edibles for $65 per person too.
Don’t leave it all to chance though – make sure you book your table using the link below to avoid disappointment upon arrival! It’s your last ten days to let your taste buds know what’s up – go on, treat yourself!